Senior Product DesignerApply for Job
Join us as our new Senior Product Designer and help us uncover dream chasers around the world.
Now empowering more than 1.4 million young footballers on the app, Tonsser has since its launch in 2015 become the leading app for youth players focusing on creating new ways, new journeys for players to unlock their potential. We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to help us create world class user experiences empowering more than 1.4 million football players on Tonsser to unlock their potential & to make a difference in their lives.
Location: HQ in Copenhagen or remote in Europe
- You’re a self-starter, motivated and able to autonomously drive work forward, you know how to work well in a team and have a strong passion and understanding of design thinking and process.
- You are a strong advocate of the user and practice user-centric design methods to identify problems and solutions. Your portfolio demonstrates a good understanding of design principles, visual hierarchy, layout, and information architecture.
- You have a strong eagerness to learn, teach and drive impact for youth footballers around the world. We’re looking for someone who loves to work with amazing people on interesting and impactful problems.
- This position exposes you to all aspects of building successful products. You thrive in a startup environment with high ambitions, great challenges and you should be prepared to problem-solve on the fly.
This is you if:
- You have strong experience working within a fast-paced in-house product team environment.
- You have strong hard skills in UI/UX design with low, high fidelity work and prototyping
- You have experience with design system management, visual language and style guides
- You have a good understanding of user research methods and data analysis
- You’re comfortable with some ambiguity and varying levels of scope to work
- You can be a users ambassador for the company, not just communicating the what but the why behind the user needs to our wider team.
- You enjoy working collaboratively but can also be the driver of your own work and be autonomous to deliver work independently when needed.
- You have a keen interest in product in general.
What you'll be doing:
- Helping determine what we should build, who for, and how
- Working closely with product managers, engineers and the rest of the team to build new user experiences from concept to release
- Leading the design and UX output by creating simple and intuitive solutions to complex problems
- Creating interactive prototypes and leading user research and usability testing efforts
- Creating wireframes, interaction models, mockups, flowcharts, journey maps and specifications as needed
- Leading workshops, ideation and planning sessions with the team and communicating scenarios, end-to-end experience, interaction and flows to stakeholders
- Managing our design system and visual/brand identity across different platforms
- Optimising our design and collaboration processes
What you'll be getting:
- Be part of a company with Multinational DNA, where the official language is English but we speak: Danish, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Ukrainian, Slovak, Malagasy 🌍
- 100% Work from home flexibility 🏡
- If in Copenhagen, HQ office at Woods including free coffee, lunch etc. 🌮
- Devices and other setups that you need 📱💻
- Company trips and off-sites ✈️
- Friday bars with beers, games, and just good times 🍺
Team of 15 hungry and kind girls and guys. Offices in Paris, London, Germany and HQ in Copenhagen
Backed by international investors and founders of companies like Spotify, Booking.com, Peakon, Vivino ...
Working at Tonsser means you're working on something very exciting: Shaping the future of football. Through technology we've seen a way to impact how new talents get discovered; we're changing the game of football by placing the power where it belongs: in the hands of the 265 million performers of the sport. For the football players to be in control, they need their own football identity. That's why we've built an app empowering football players to showcase their achievements and determine their success.
Curious to know more about us?
How a football app used data to challenge the best academies in Europe(Tonsser Medium blog)