Senior Product ManagerApply for Job
Join us as our new Senior Product Manager and help us uncover and empower aspirational and underrated youth players around the world.
Now empowering more than 1.4 million young footballers on the app, Tonsser has since it's launch in 2015 become the leading app for youth players focussing on creating new ways, new journeys for players to unlock their potential. We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to help us build mobility in the youth football ecosystem by increasing transparency, connectivity and creating opportunities.
- You have strong experience working in fast-paced environments and thrive in a setup with high ambitions and great challenges. You are willing to roll-up your sleeves no matter what the challenge is and you are prepared to problem-solve on the fly.
- You are a great communicator who is able to distill complex information into easy-to-understand concepts and understand how to lead a team through ambiguity.
- You have a proven track record of taking new products to market and you are a strong product thinker. You’re able to think deeply about user needs -- both functional and emotional -- and have good intuition about what makes a great product. You are data driven and a strong analytical thinker. You are experienced working with data and insights to understand and measure your work.
- You are biased towards action. You favor practical choices, speed and a respect for sequencing. You focus on the things that matter and push back on things that don’t. You make deadlines for yourself and you move fast.
- You take pride in what you do. You care deeply about your work, read through details and think about every bit of infrastructure and operations. If something seems off, you come up with a good solution and fix it without being asked to do so. You’re proactive with suggestions and people know they can count on you to get things done.
- You have a strong eagerness to learn, teach and drive impact for youth footballers around the world. We’re looking for someone who loves to work with amazing people on interesting and impactful, challenging problems.
- You care about doing the right thing. You are humble, value diversity and go out of your way to ensure others feel welcome. You enjoy hanging out with your teammates, have a low-ego, and make the workplace more fun for everyone.
What you'll be doing
- Collaborate with designers and engineers to identify problems, opportunities and solutions that will support the needs of our users and impact our goals/metrics.
- Own the product development process and team coordination from concept to release, ensuring we release on time and with high-quality.
- Own and prioritize the product roadmap for the app based on a healthy balance of innovation, reducing technical debt and maintenance and support.
- Collect and analyze feedback from users, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products.
- Triangulate data and insights to develop a robust product strategy and advise decision making.
- Work with a variety of cross-functional partners (other product tracks/marketing/commercial/clubs) to receive input, get feedback, and keep them advised.
- Create something meaningful. You’ll help Tonsser give aspirational players access to opportunities and exposure in front of clubs, helping them unlock their potential.
What you'll be getting
- Be part of a company with Multinational DNA, where the official language is English but we speak: Danish, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Ukrainian, Italian, Malagasy 🌍
- 100% Work from home flexibility 🏡
- If in Copenhagen, HQ office in Carlsberg Byen including free coffee, snacks, lunch etc. 🌮
- Personal development budget 🤓📚
- Devices and other setups that you need 📱💻
- Company trips and offsites ✈️
- Friday bars with beers, games, and just good times 🍺
Offices in Paris, Germany and HQ in Copenhagen
Backed by international investors, top level football players and founders of companies like Spotify, Booking.com, Peakon, Vivino, Public.com ...
Being part of Tonsser means you're working on something very exciting: Shaping the future of football. Through technology we've seen a way to impact how new talents can be empowered and discovered; we're changing the game of football by placing the power where it belongs: in the hands of the 265 million performers of the sport. For the football players to be in control, they need their own football identity. That's why we've built an app empowering football players to showcase their achievements and determine their success.
Curious to know more about us?
- How a football app used data to challenge the best academies in Europe (Tonsser Medium blog)