UI design internApply for Job
Do you have amazing graphic skills? Enjoy creating stunning assets and graphics that engage with people?
Want to learn more about communication and sports, while you communicate through designs to scouts, players and well regarded people within the football industry?
Then you might just be our new UI design Intern. In 2018, we created the 1st Tonsser United team to provide an alternative journey for unsigned youth football players. Based on their performances on the Tonsser app, players can earn a selection for Tonsser United in matches against academies, showcase events and tournaments facing pro teams such as Juventus, PSG, Lyon and Fulham.
Today 65% of players who have played for Tonsser United have been on trials or signed a contract with a pro club.
As we work to add more value, give visibility and provide more opportunities for youth players in France, Tonsser is looking for an intern to help our design team develop the best new features for the Tonsser app.
As our Intern you will be helping us with the various activities and day to day tasks needed to help us succeed. One of your most important duties will be to assist the Senior Product Designer.
What we’re looking for:
• Good language skills and you’re fluent in written and spoken English
• Open minded and ready to learn under tight deadlines.
• Fantastic organizational skills (most importantly, time management)
• Comfortable working alone and autonomously in remote environment
• Figma skills are a must
• Strong graphic design skills
• Ideally, you are a design student
• Be a proud problem-solver, proactive and unafraid to float ideas
What you’ll be working on:
• Collaborate with our senior designer, by co-design or helping with tasks and feedback
• Creating graphical assets in our handoff files
• You will be part of a project team and will take part in all phases of a project
• Your focus will especially be in the User interface of the product
• You will become familiar with Design systems, wireframes, handoff files for developers and prototyping
What we offer you:
• Being part of a company with Multinational DNA, where the official language is English but we speak: Danish, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Ukrainian, Slovak, Malagasy 🌍
• 100% Work from home flexibility If in Copenhagen 🏡
• HQ office including free coffee, lunch etc. 🌮
• Free Donkey Republic subscription, so you can explore Copenhagen like a true native. 🚲
• Friday bars with beers, games, and just good times 🍺
Send us your CV and portfolio.
(Applications without an attached portfolio will not be considered).