Customer Experience Intern (FR)Apply for Job
Since its launch in 2015, Tonsser has become the leading football app and platform for young players focusing on creating equal conditions and opportunities for players to unlock their potential. After building a thriving community in the Tonsser app and across social media, we are now locked in on international expansion in Europe and out of Europe for 2023 and 2024
As we work to add more value, give visibility and provide more opportunities for youth players in France, England and the Netherlands, Tonsser is looking for Customers Experience Interns for various missions.
In this internship, you will become part of the marketing team, with areas ranging from User Support, Customer Experience, CRM and Product Marketing. You will be connected with every single one of those areas in some capacity during the internship and get the chance to work on several individual projects.
The internship will yield you invaluable experience in terms of how to communicate with users, understand them and share insights and learnings to improve the product. Additionally, you will learn how to target our users while driving product growth. This way we ensure that you get to be part of the entire process; from the work you do with our users through support, to analysing, visualising, placing and developing the product.
Your week will have a schedule of tasks, which is a guideline for you to use, but is also subject to change depending on the seasonality. In all cases, our support will take priority and during the season we’ll have performance achievements (Team of the Week, Player Rankings, Team of the Season) to verify and publish. You will also have the chance to work in CRM campaigns.
All internships are by default unpaid.
Start Date: Ongoing Recruitment
Your colleagues say you are:
- Curious by nature
- A people person
- Reliable beyond compare
- Unafraid to float ideas
Your mother says you are:
- Competitive, but kind
- Dedicated, and sees things through
- High performer, but always humble
You can say "yes" to the following:
- Fluency in written and verbal English is critical for day to day communication
- Understands the culture of ONE of the following: Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, English, French, German, Swiss, Austrian or Portuguese youth
- You are able to work approx. 40 hours a week
You're looking to gain:
- Career experience
- Personal development of both hard and soft skills
- Tools and workshops to improve your professional profile
- The chance to attend talks, Meet Ups
- Experience with top-tier marketing and engagement tools
- Client-facing experience on B2C levels (players, coaches, and clubs)
Offices in Paris, Berlin and HQ in Copenhagen
Backed by international investors, top level football players and founders of companies like Spotify, Booking.com, Peakon, Vivino ...
Being part of Tonsser means you're working on something very exciting: Shaping the future of football. Through technology we've seen a way to impact how new talents can be empowered and discovered; we're changing the game of football by placing the power where it belongs: in the hands of the 265 million performers of the sport. For the football players to be in control, they need their own football identity.
That's why we've built an app empowering football players to showcase their achievements and determine their success.
Curious to know more about us?
- How a football app used data to challenge the best academies in Europe (Tonsser Medium blog)