Marketing, Intern (EN)Apply for Job
Since its launch in 2015, Tonsser has become the leading football app and platform for young players focusing on creating equal conditions and opportunities for players to unlock their potential. After building a thriving community in the Tonsser app and across social media, we are now locked in on international expansion in Europe and out of Europe for 2023 and 2024.
As we work to add more value, give visibility and provide more opportunities for youth players in France, England and the Netherlands, Tonsser is looking for marketing interns for various missions (Unpaid).
The Marketing Manager’s missions will depend on the candidate’s profile, but can be divided in 3 areas of expertise (you only need one 🙂) Growth Hacking & Community management, Social Media & content management, Creative editor for SoMe (video & static). Non exhaustive list of missions:
- Adapting Tonsser original global assets, to fit the taste and tone of the Tonsser community in France.
- Sourcing and repackaging exciting video clips, you find within the Tonsser community to keep our social channels alight with amazing grassroot player highlights
- Sourcing relevant football content from beyond the Tonsser player community and bringing it into our social ecosystem in a credible way
- Coming up with fun creative ideas, to further promote the identity and spark the imagination of our players
- Community management, responding to inbound messages, commenting both reactive and proactively, channeling
- Help build player relations, through social outreach & on ground activities
- Provide regular performance reports to the Partnership & Social Specialist
- - Editing video to maximize its performance and ensure it fits the style guide of our brand + social channel it will be housed in (we will provide training and guidance on Premiere Pro if necessary)
- Preparing imagery for social posts on Photoshop (as above)
- Writing the text / copy for social posts, with keen attention to detail when it comes to spelling and grammar
- Be a proud problem-solver, proactive and unafraid to float ideas
- Fluent in English, Dutch/French depending on your market(s).
- Show hunger and willingness to learn
- Have an innate interest in social media
- Love football, love French/Dutch/English football culture
- Be organized and communicate up the chain to managers or peers
- Unafraid to flag mistakes or raise potential issues early to help us help you!
- Be an ear to the ground in France/The Netherlands/England
- Hard working, passionate and self-motivated individual
- Understanding and appreciation of storytelling, relatability and what binds a community
Working at Tonsser means you’re working on something very exciting: Shaping the future of football. Through technology we’ve seen a way to impact how new talents get discovered; we’re changing the game of football by placing the power where it belongs: in the hands of the 265 million performers of the sport. For the football players to be in control, they need their own football identity. That’s why we’ve built an app empowering football players to showcase their achievements and determine their success.