Product Content InternApply for Job
Tonsser is a fast-growing Tech Startup and the leading app for youth football players in Europe, empowering the next generation of football players to perform, improve and get discovered. The goal of the company is to democratize the world of football and add as much transparency to an otherwise closed off system.
In this internship you will become part of the product team and closely work with Product Managers and Designers. Your areas ranging from create product ideas, uploading, analyzing and testing in-app content for our user base, optimizing content consumption funnels and researching features on other social media platforms.
The internship will yield you with invaluable experience in terms of how a product is analyzed, visualized and developed. How to communicate with users, understand the users and share insights and learnings to improve the product. This way we ensure that you get to be part of the entire process; from the work you do, to the analyzing and research of our users and the conceptualisation of solutions across the team. Additionally you’ll get to experience a fast-growing company from the inside.
Your week will have a schedule of tasks, which is a guideline for you to use, but is also subject to change depending on the seasonality. In all cases, your work will help young talents to get a once in a lifetime opportunity to make it as a professional football player.
All internship, are by default unpaid.
Your responsibilities in detail:
- Uploading, analyzing and testing story content when it comes to timing, types, learnings, channels and consumption
- Market research for stories on other social media platforms
- Optimizing the flow and funnel of uploading media items
- Looking at other media consumption on the Tonsser app
- Creating different personas for Tonsser and help to cover all their needs when it comes to content consumption
- Work closely with Product Managers and Designers to create user testing on new and existing content features
- Create product ideas / features to improve the content funnel
- Help testing the latest Tonsser app builds to roll out new features
Your colleagues say you are:
- Curious by nature
- A people person
- Reliable beyond compare
Your mother says you are:
- Competitive, but kind
- Dedicated, and sees things through
- High performer, but always humble
You can say "yes" to the following:
- Fluency in written and verbal English is critical for day to day communication
- Understands the culture of ONE of the following: Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, English, French, German, Swiss, Austrian or Portuguese youth
- Football is your passion
- You are able to work at least 20 hours a week
You're looking to gain:
- Career experience
- Personal development of both hard and soft skills
- Tools and workshops on how to improve your professional profile
- The chance to attend talks, Meet Ups
- Getting insides on the product management life cycle
Offices in Paris, Berlin and HQ in Copenhagen
Backed by international investors, top level football players and founders of companies like Spotify, Booking.com, Peakon, Vivino ...
Being part of Tonsser means you're working on something very exciting: Shaping the future of football. Through technology we've seen a way to impact how new talents can be empowered and discovered; we're changing the game of football by placing the power where it belongs: in the hands of the 265 million performers of the sport. For the football players to be in control, they need their own football identity.
That's why we've built an app empowering football players to showcase their achievements and determine their success.
Curious to know more about us?
- How a football app used data to challenge the best academies in Europe (Tonsser Medium blog)