User Growth InternshipApply for Job
Since its launch in 2015, Tonsser has established itself as the leading football social+ app (similar to Strava and other utility apps) and platform for young players, emphasizing the creation of equal conditions and opportunities to unlock their potential. Having fostered a thriving community within the Tonsser app and across social media platforms, we are now strategically focused on expanding internationally, both within and beyond Europe, throughout 2023 and 2024.
We are currently on the lookout for an intern (Unpaid) who shares our passion for exploring opportunities to elevate Tonsser's user growth and showcase the distinctiveness of Tonsser's product to a wider audience. In this role, you will collaborate with a team of motivated and experienced colleagues, gaining valuable insights and direct access to C-level executives. Your primary focus will be on developing and implementing growth strategies to amplify user growth across all our active markets.
We're seeking highly motivated and analytically minded User Growth Interns to join our team in Copenhagen. This role is ideal for someone with a creative mindset and a passion for data-driven growth strategies, experimentation, product and growth hacking.
- Assist developing and implement innovative growth hacking strategies to boost user acquisition and engagement.
- Analyze user data to understand behavior and identify opportunities for growth across various channels.
- Execute key projects and collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, product, and engineering, to optimize product performance.
- Conduct A/B testing and other experimental approaches to enhance user acquisition and retention
- Provide insights and recommendations based on data analysis and market research.
- Strong analytical skills and comfort with data-driven decision-making
- Strong interest in growth hacking, digital marketing, data analysis and product
- Creative thinker with a hypothesis-driven approach to problem-solving
- You are a social media savvy & quick learner when it comes to digital tools
- Familiarity with analytics tools, SQL and Excel
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as part of a team
- You are curious by nature and a fast learner
What we offer
- A hands-on opportunity to work in a fast-paced, startup-like environment with a team experienced of entrepreneurs,marketeers and product.
- Exposure to real-world projects that impacts the company’s user growth directly.
- A culture that values innovation, creativity and continuous learning.
- A supportive learning environment with a focus on mentoring and skills development
Offices in Paris, Berlin and HQ in Copenhagen
Backed by international investors, top level football players and founders of companies like Spotify, Booking.com, Peakon, Vivino ...
Being part of Tonsser means you're working on something very exciting: Shaping the future of football. Through technology we've seen a way to impact how new talents can be empowered and discovered; we're changing the game of football by placing the power where it belongs: in the hands of the 265 million performers of the sport. For the football players to be in control, they need their own football identity.
That's why we've built an app empowering football players to showcase their achievements and determine their success.
Curious to know more about us?
- How a football app used data to challenge the best academies in Europe (Tonsser Medium blog)